제목 Basic Rules Of Poker - Cut Losses And Increase Profits!
작성자 Anton Miranda
e-mail antonmiranda@gmail.com
등록일 22-12-11 16:43
조회수 78

본문

Having a plan and a strategy of the betting you want to be performing, its benefits and the type of outcomes you're trying to achieve gives you a yardstick with which to measure your performance by.

One of the main problems I used to have with c-bets was that I used them every single time I raised before the flop. It was just what I believed - what kind of whimp would make a raise before the flop and then check? It just didn't seem right to make a preflop raise without a continuation bet.

In the late game, you have no choice but to bet subpar hands. The blinds won't allow you to sit and wait for good hands. In the late game, it becomes more about picking the right hands to go aggressive on.

As well as forcing yourself to play aggressive by only betting or folding, it makes you think about your game a lot more. All of a sudden, you aren't going in to pots with poor cards, you aren't going to the showdown with just a top pair and you aren't making as many mistakes. This is because you will naturally play better poker because you know you are going to amp up the stakes.

I waited for Arnold while rereading his book and trying to use his strategies myself in online tournaments. The short of it was - it wasn't working for me. So I reverted back to my own mzone based tournament strategy and began winning again.

poker betting strategy Your objective is to only enter pots with better than average starting hands. As a result, you will not be playing very many hands. Most of the time, when you do play, you will be raising and betting aggressively. When you do get played with, you are looking to bust your opponent. Understanding how they are playing and how they perceive you are playing will be critical if you are to make the correct decisions preflop, on the flop and beyond.

Learn how to bluff. This is a technique that professional players use most of the time to confuse opponents and klik disini is lethal against beginners who often will fall for it.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 블로그 보내기
  • 텔레그램 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이전글 다음글